- Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan
- Thursday 16 - Thursday 23 July 2020, - 10:00 am - 10:00 am
Writing doesn't come natural to many of us. Luckily, Dr Petra is here to guide us with her online writing course!
Course Access Start Date & Time: 16 July 2020, 10:00 AM (GMT+8)
Course Access End Date & Time: 23 July 2020, 10:00 AM (GMT+8)
Estimated Course Duration: 1 hr 36 mins
Course Fee: BND 20
1) To introduce the essential steps for quality writing.
2) To initiate better research techniques that foster good comprehension.
By the end of this course, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will be able to:
1) Approach your writing with techniques that guarantee quality work.
2) Exhibit a methodological approach when researching for reliable information.
3) Demonstrate your writing skills on the level of an academician.
4) Produce quality writing with the help of reliable sources.
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Dr Petra
Dr Petra has been in the education field for the past 20 years and is currently teaching biology as her main subject. She began publishing her research papers since 1999 and she wrote cited and reviewed papers in various fields including education, biology, and management. She saw how good writing could be a strong advantage in one’s portfolio and believes in the content quality in her writings to maintain readers' attention and affection. As an educator, she finds joy in sharing her knowledge to eager learners in the art of academic writing as a way to contribute back to the community.
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
For more info, click on this FAQ page https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co