- Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan
- Thursday 9 - Thursday 16 July 2020, - 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm
When we are faced with difficulties, we often get this advice: stay strong and positive! Easy to say but, how do we actually do so? Meet our psychologist, Afifah Yanam, who will help you build healthy habits for a positive mindset in coping with contemporary life challenges.
Course Access Start Date & Time: 9 July 2020, 12:00 PM (GMT+8)
Course Access End Date & Time: 16 July 2020, 12:00 PM (GMT+8)
Estimated Course Duration: 1hr 10 mins
Course Fee: BND 20
1) To raise awareness and enhance the importance of understanding one’s mindset and wellbeing
2) To introduce and build everyday life skills and coping mechanism for adults
By the end of this course, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and you will be able to:
1) Apply the knowledge and understanding of a healthy mindset
2) Recognize and differentiate unhealthy habits and coping mechanisms
3) Build and perform productive habits and coping methods
4) Spread awareness on the misconception of mental health
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Afifah Yanam.
Afifah Yanam is a psychologist who specializes in counseling special needs individuals and their parents. She has attended trainings at a local hospital supervised by psychologists in a clinical setting. Thus, this has strengthen her confidence for consultations with her patients. As an advocate in destigmatizing mental health, she strives to normalise conversations around maintaining our mental wellbeing. She believes having an accepting, open and positive mindset is the key to personal growth and is eager to share her approach in identifying and replacing unhealthy habits.
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or email@example.com
Our office is open from Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't: