Basic first Aid for infants & children workshop
- Ayass Hotel فندق اياس, Amman
- Tuesday 14 November 2017, 09:30 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop teaches basic principles of first Aid measures for emergencies that face children and infants including Cardiac arrest, Suffocation, internal and external bleeding and fever.
The workshop will include theoretical and practical training.
• First Aid proper steps.
• CPR for infants and older children
• Wounds and bleeding
• vaccination inflammation
• Febrile convultions
*Training is "AHA" standards, American Heart Association.
* Each trainee will get a certificate from JPS with the ministry of labour stamp.
* Each trainee gets a first Aid Manual
This Workshop is Conducted by: Jordan Paramedic Society