- Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan
- Wednesday 30 September - 7 October 2020, - 02:00 pm-02:00 pm
Stuck at home with flour and eggs? It’s time to save your money and make some pasta from scratch. Bonus: you’ll also learn how to make Aglio e Olio! Optimize your stay-at-home practical sessions by interacting with Chef Wahab when you sign up for this course.
Course Access Start Date & Time: 30 September 2020, 12:00 PM (GMT+8)
Course Access End Date & Time: 7 October 2020, 12:00 PM (GMT+8)
Estimated Course Duration: 45 mins
Course Fee: BND 20
- Learn the basics of making fresh pasta dough using ingredients readily available at home
- Outline the different stages involved in making fresh pasta
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will be able to:
- Create consistent pasta dough using the recipe provided, either by hand or using food processors.
- Outline the differences between fresh pasta & dried pasta
- Describe the basic ingredients that comprise pasta, and develop an appreciation towards the forgiving nature of making pasta
- Roll out pasta dough to the correct thickness & cut it to their desired shape
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Wahab Hameed
Wahab Mukhtiar Hameed is a home-cook-turned-culinary-chef who specialises in French cuisine. Graduated from the Tante Marie Culinary Academy with a Corden Bleu Diploma, he is well-trained and versatile in making food from scratch with skills ranging from bread making to pasta making. Catching up to the same levels as the other chefs at the academy proved to be a challenge, but he overcame it and is now a culinary chef you wouldn't want to miss learning from!
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday till Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co