Japanese Language Workshop
- iCentre, Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sunday 23 February 2020, 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Konichiwa! Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of Japanese language with Claudia in this beginner-friendly Japanese Language Workshop. Get started with the basics for your next holiday trip around Tokyo!
Workshop Dates: Sunday, 23 February 2020
Duration: 3 hrs (2pm-5pm)
Registration Deadline: 22 February 2020
Workshop Fee: BND 45
Venue: Lily Jasmine Meeting Room, iCentre, Anggerek Desa, Bandar Seri Begawan
Recommendation: Bring basic stationery and notebook
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will:
1) Learn from a Japanese guru. Claudia has practiced the Japanese language for more than 5 years and she is a part-time Japanese Language instructor,
2) Chase your career goal. Learn the language of Japan and take a step closer in pursuing your dream career!,
3) Be a language expert. Ease your way through Japan with your Japanese communication skills.
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Claudia Celestine Loh
You’ll be learning from a Japanese Language instructor who has practiced the language for almost 6 years. Claudia studied Japanese as a minor in university and currently tutoring to those who seek to learn the Japanese language. She was invited by The Japan Foundation Asia Center in November 2019 to participate in “Asia in Resonance 2019: The Japanese Language Learners Invitation related with NIHONGO Partners Program”. Claudia hopes to spread the love of the Japanese language and culture so students will have a continuous passion in learning and pursuing a career goal.
Ongoing BenchLab Promotions:
- For every BND50 you made in a single purchase, you are eligible to receive a stamp for your BenchLab Loyalty Card. Claim your rewards when you’ve reached your milestones!
- BenchLab may conduct this workshop in private for your special occasion -- birthday, bridal shower, anniversary, you name it -- or for your office’s team-building activity.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here: https://www.benchlab.co/learner-faq
Our FAQ page isn’t answering your question related to this workshop/course and BenchLab’s ongoing promotions? Please contact us at +673-7113771 or email@example.com
Our office is open from Tuesday till Sunday from 09:00AM till 05:00PM.
Are we friends on the Internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and website.
Follow us if you haven’t: