About the Facilitator:
Mays Shakhshir is a certified ThetaHealing Practitioner & Instructor from Think ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge in the United States. Known for her intuitive, inspirational and humorous character, she brings her scientific knowledge and personal experiences into play to assist people including children, adults and families move forward in multiple aspects of life, through private one-on-one sessions and through group workshops.
About the Workshop:
The heart of this Basic DNA workshop is learning and practicing the ThetaHealing technique which taps into the subconscious mind, while you are meditating on a theta brainwave, to identify and unblock key negative beliefs and emotions (whether they are inherited or externally imposed) that you may be unaware of - and which are preventing you from moving forward in your life - and replace them with positive beliefs and feelings instantly. These negative beliefs and emotions are stored in our brain, some we have acquired since childhood and some we have inherited from our past generations.
Other topics covered in the workshop include:
· Activating the 12 strands of your DNA within each participant.
· Learning how to balance your mood and chakras.
· How to protect yourself from the negative energies of other people around you.
· How to attract your most compatible soul mate.
· How to release traumas.
· How to get rid of many negative emotions such as: resentment, rejection, regret, fear, anxiety, phobia, addiction, obsession, depression, guilt, anger, bullying, panic attacks, shame, shyness, stress, low self-esteem, loneliness, and many more.
· Why you create things in your life and what you can learn from them.
· Introduction to manifestation in your life and how to create the life you imagine.
As a result of ThetaHealing®, harmony & balance are restored in your life, leaving you with a feeling of peace, well-being & joy. Those around you will also feel the positive change since we are all interconnected at some level.
Time & Location:
Friday 31st of March from 9am – 6pm
Saturday 1st of April from 9am – 6pm
Sunday 2nd of April from 3pm – 7pm
@ Al Qasr Metropole Hotel – Atico Fakhreldin Group
• Early Birds: JD 360 until the 7th of March
• Late Entry: JD 410 until the 30th of March
(Including lunch on Friday & Saturday + morning coffee + 2 coffee breaks + Thetahealing Basic book and manual + Certificate from the Think Thetahealing Institute of Knowledge USA).
*Limited seats are available. Free valet parking is available.