Transformational Coaching Using NLP Techniques - 60% Super Early Bird Discount
- Chemisty Training & Consultancy - Chemisty Business Lounge-, Amman
- Monday 10 July - 8 November 2017, - 06:00 pm-09:30 pm
In this “Transformational Coaching Using NLP Techniques” programme, Iltaph & Jehan Khaliq combine the power of the ICF (International Coach Federation) 11 Core Competencies, contemporary management theories and techniques from World leading business schools and the effectiveness of NLP’s modelling technology and behavioural understanding to deliver an extraordinarily powerful coaching programme.
In this 12 day programme, which will be delivered in Amman over a series of 24 evening workshops, participants will learn about:
- The ICF (International Coach Federation) 11 Core Competencies
- NLP Foundation & Core Skills
- Improvisation and New Code NLP Games for stimulating creativity & High Performance client state
- Business School training in Communication Strategies, Conflict Resolution, Creative Problem Solving, Customer Service, Delivering Constructive Criticism, Developing Creativity, Motivation, Emotional Intelligence, Facilitation Skills, Goal Setting, Handling Difficult Customers, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership & Influence, Negotiation Skills, Personal Productivity and Time Management
- Designing and conducting a Transformational Coaching session
This initial 12 day programme combines a world class coaching model with the flexibility to apply to become an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the ICF Portfolio Path.
About the Programme
After completing his Executive MBA with distinction grade at the Cass Business School in London, Iltaph juggled being a Global chief Operating Officer in a number of the world’s premier financial institutions with being a mentor on the Cass Executive MBA programme.
Over 13 years, Iltaph developed coaching programmes at Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse and mentored Executive MBA students at London’s Cass Business School, utilising leading contemporary management theories and techniques in achieving pragmatic, results oriented outcomes in the workplace.
The transformational turning point came when Iltaph discovered the powerful series of skills, tools and processes compiled at the University of California, Santa Cruz in the early 1970s, now known as “NLP” (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
NLP started life as a "modelling technology" that breaks down human behaviour into components made up of elements of our 5 senses (Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic, Olefactory & Gustatory).
In learning to understand and sequence components of our behaviour, it is possible to both develop our own behaviour and resourcefulness and at the same time, pick components of other people's behaviour to model and adopt in enhancing our ability to achieve our own specific goals and outcomes.
NLP has become embedded in Personal Development and Effective Communication around the world.
Iltaph Khaliq (MBA, FCCA) is an MBA, accountant and additionally a Practitioner, Master Practitioner, Premier Practitioner and certified trainer in NLP, a certified Personal Development Trainer and a mentor on the Executive MBA programme of London’s Cass Business School for more than 12 years.
Jehan Shanableh Khaliq (MsC) is a Practitioner, Master Practitioner and certified trainer in NLP and a Jordanian based Life Coach.
Classes will run on Monday and Wednesday evenings on the following dates:
July 10,12,17,19,24,26 and 31
September 4,6,11,13,18,20, 25 and 27
October 16,18,23,25 and 30
Nov 1, 6 and 8
Regular Price JOD 2,499
Early Bird Discount (paid in full before June 10, 2017) JOD 1,999
Super Early Bird Discount (paid in full before May 15, 2017) JOD 999
Visit our Facebook Page: "NLP Jordan" for more information