Use of the Information Collected by Sajilni and the Form of Such Usage
Sajilni can gather the following types of information:
1. The Information Provided by the User After having signed up with Sajilni for the services it provides, the user may be asked to provide personal information. The information submitted is combined by Sajilni through the user’s account, in addition to any information taken from alternate Sajilni services with the intention of providing better quality service for Sajilni users. When considering specific services provided by Sajilni, consumers may have the choice as to whether they would like to combine such information.
3. Log Information After logging onto a Sajilni provided service through a given internet browser or another customer application, the services provided by Sajilni are programmed to automatically record specific types of information. The mentioned record of information includes, without limitation, information such as all interactions with a service IPA (Internet Protocol Address), chosen internet browser, the specific date and time of your given request, and the language of the selected internet browser.
4. User Communications When Sajilni receives an email or any other form of communication from a user, Sajilni may keep hold of such attempted communications in order to process and respond to such inquiries for the purpose of improving the provided services. After a transaction occurs through the sending or receiving of an SMS from a Sajilni provided service, Sajilni may store specific details taken from the SMS message transaction such as, without limitation, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the phone number, the content of the messages, and the exact moment of the transaction. Additionally, Sajilni may use a user’s email account to communicate with said user directly.
1. Location data When using location enabled applications, Sajilni has the ability to receive information concerning the user’s exact location or information about the user’s approximate location (these can be identified through GPS signals sent by the host device or using cell ID).
2. Unique application number Specific services provided by Sajilni may include an exclusive application number that is not affiliated with the user or their account. The application number and details about the user’s installation can be sent to Sajilni after such an installation of that given service, or when said application periodically contacts Sajilni.
Sajilni may use the information it collects to:
1. Develop, update, sustain and provide services (including advertising),
2. Protect the rights or property of Sajilni or its users.
If Sajilni uses such information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then it will ask for user consent prior to such use.
All personal information possessed by Sajilni is placed on its globally hosted servers, all of which are predominantly located in the United States of America as well as other countries. With this, personal information is processed.
The majority of browsers accept cookies. However, the user can reset settings on a browser in order to reject the formation of cookies or to indicate when cookies are forming. Notably, Sajilni’s provided service may not optimally function without cookies.
Sajilni distributes personal information with other companies or entities in the following unique circumstances:
1. Sajilni distributes such information to its interrelated companies or individuals in order to process this information for Sajilni. Sajilni requires that the processing of information happen on Sajilni’s accords, in order to maintain a specific level of security and privacy for the user.
2. Sajilni believes that disclosure of such information is crucial for the following reasons; (a) detect and prevent, fraud, security or technical issues; (b) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sajilni, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; (c) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; or (d) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
By using (i) Sajilni website (www.sajilni.com) (or any of its webpages, subdomains or subparts contained therein) (collectively the “Site”), (ii) any or all of the services available on or through the Site or otherwise provided by Sajilni in connection with events listed on the Site, or (iii) any of the software or other services of Sajilni, the user accepts that its personal information and other data held by Sajilni may be exchanged with Sajilni advertising partners, customers and other third parties who will use it to (or who will assist Sajilni to) deliver advertisements, cross selling purposes, understand online activity, or generally make the Sajilni Facebook page better.
Sajilni takes all necessary measures in order to secure users accounts from unwanted access, alteration, or destruction of data. The listed actions can
include, without limitation, the following a) collection of private data; b) setting up appropriate security provisions in order to guard user accounts
from unauthorized access.
Sajilni restricts access to personal information to its employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on its behalf.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, offering the use of secure server and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Accessing and updating personal information
Sajilni services hope to provide the user with top quality service. On Sajilni websites any private information filed under a user can be altered at the users will. However, certain pieces of information are non-alterable according to the law. Upon altering information in a user’s private accounts, Sajilni requires individuals to provide identification before allowing them to correct or alter any private information. Sajilni asks individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. Sajilni may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where Sajilni provides information access and correction, Sajilni performs this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way Sajilni maintains certain services, after a user deletes their information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from Sajilni’s active servers and may remain in Sajilni’s backup systems.